Backgarden Hockey Parks
Hockey is becoming increasing technical and fast. These days, ambitious hockey players are required to master 3D techniques, lifting skills, dragging techniques and a wide range of passes. Developing such a skill set requires practice, time and plenty of specialized training. European Hockey Group is facilitating this with the development of small high performance Backgarden Pitches of 8m x 4m, 12m x 6m or 16m x 8m.
Dimensions: 8mx 4m, 12m x 6m or 16m x 8m contains:
1. Digging out ca 20 cm of the current sub base
2. Bring in high concrete borders on the sides
3. Bring in ca 5cm crushed stones, geotextile and our Sub Base Panels
4. Bring in a semi- waterbased artificial Hockeyturf including linings and goal areas
5. (Optional) Bring in fencing around the pitch and / or small Goals